Security Unwired is Sydney’s number one CCTV installation company servicing commercial customers who want to monitor their business from anywhere, at any time. Our team understands that as a business owner you do not want to worry about the security of your business and it’s assets when you can’t be there at all times.
CCTV is Australian business owners number one choice of security to monitor all activities taking place within their business and provides peace of mind so that they can sleep easy knowing their business is safe and protected! Security Unwired’s team of licensed, qualified and insured master technicians have years of experience providing CCTV security systems to offices, shop fronts, warehouses and more! We offer a range of CCTV surveillance camera packages that we can individually tailor to suit your needs and budget.
What system should I choose
- Each system is designed to tailor your requirements.
- On our site inspection our appraisal will include a complete understanding of the premises and your requirement.
- We take into account lighting, distance and heights Most importantly what you would like to view.
Can I view my cameras out side of work
- Yes all of our systems can be viewed on a mobile device or desk top from anywhere in the world that has internet.
How much should I pay
- Once we have worked out the type of system required.
- We also keep in mind the cost of the correct equipment to be used.
- We will always find an alternative less costly option if required.
- We never compromise on quality.
How do you choose the correct camera
- There are many options.
- A fixed wide angle lens, fish eye or vari-focal motorised lens.
- Most cameras have Infra red for night time viewing. Some even change to black and white at night for better resolution.
- We have a solution for every requirement.
How much hard drive do I need
- There are formulas which determine the number of cameras, the type of recording and the duration required to go back in time. We can advise you further on this.
How long does it take to install
- The installation is first cabled.
- Then the cameras are installed.
- We prefer you to be present so you can see a test picture and confirm we are looking at exactly what’s required.
- We then train you on managing the system.
How soon can you do the installation
- The sooner our quote is approved the sooner your job can be entered into our scheduling system.
- We always try to work within in your time frame.
How do I work and manage the system
- After installation we spend as much time as you need on that day to training you.
Always Monitor Your Business
We offer a range of CCTV packages for both small and big businesses, so that your greatest asset is always secure!
Our Service Promise
With over 34 years experience, we’re committed to providing an unparalleled level of service to all of our customers. We provide the design, technicians and solutions you need for the most sophisticated custom access control and security installations. We pride ourselves on our meticulous attention to detail and innovative solutions.
"Our needs were meticulously assessed and recommendations were then made with those needs fully taken into consideration. Julian was a pleasure to deal with."
"Thank you for getting everything sorted so quickly. Your technician was great and has got everything up and running perfectly! The system is great and a vast improvement on what we had."
"Quick to quote, and then to install once accepted. Continued support after the job was done and very helpful, highly recommended. Thank You Julian!"